Frequently Asked Questions
Please review the frequently asked questions below. If you don’t find the answer to your question, feel free to contact our new patient coordinator via email, or set up a FREE discovery consultation.
Plan & Membership
What is included with my plan?
- Virtual Physician visit(s)
- Wellness coach visit(s)
- Requisition for lab testing
- Online scheduling, payment and invoicing
- Zenith Health Wise App
- Mbody360App with advanced biometric tracking
- Email and messaging, access to wellness team via portal
- Supplement Refill and Autoship
- Zenith Functional Report Booklet
- Discounted pricing on supplements
- Referral and discounted pricing within functional health network
What is Not Included?
- Cost of laboratory testing. Many labs are either fully or partially covered by health insurance plan however, this is the responsibility of each client. Zenith will provide appropriate diagnostic codes to clients to improve the chances of reimbursement.
- Zenith Wellness is an integrative medicine practice and does not see clients for any primary care issues or conduct screening examinations or medical emergencies. All clients are urged to retain a primary care physician and contact their office for any of the above.
- Non-medical services recommended by Zenith but provided by others
- Medications or supplementations
What is the process once client has signed up for membership?
- #1 Dr Mc Leod will send introductory email to each client welcoming them to Zenith Wellness with links to required questionnaire to obtain clients individual timeline and biography
- #2 Client is instructed to respond to introductory email to ensure receipt, instructed to label appropriately to prevent future emails from Zenith Wellness from going to spam folder
- #3 Client receives email with attached requisition containing required baseline laboratory testing (CBC w/diff, CMP-14, Cortisol A.M., CRP, DHEA-sulf, Estradiol, Ferritin, Fibrinogen, GGT, HA1C, Homocysteine, Indican,Urine, Insulin, Iodine, Total Iron, TIBC, LDH, Lipid Panel, Mg, Phos, T3reverse, T3Uptake, T3 Free, T4 Free, Total T4, Thyroid Peroxidase, Thyroglobulin Antibodies, TSH, Free Testosterone, Total Testosterone, Uric Acid, Urinalysis)
- #4 Client is provided with pdf email attachments of all findings to review several days prior to the virtual appointment. This is to ensure that client is appropriately prepared for appointment with Dr. Mc Leod
- #5 Client has 75 min visit with Dr. Mc Leod to review Functional Laboratory Report with all laboratory test findings.
- #6 Client is told which membership plan would most suit their needs based on their individual story and health goals if recommended membership not already selected
- #7 At conclusion of the visit, Dr. Mc Leod schedules client follow-up appointment, orders supplements and/or additional testing and processes payment.
What if I have used all allotted physician or wellness coach visits in my membership package and require extra visits?
- Some members with complicated or recurring medical problems or those wanting additional guidance may require additional physician visits offered in 60 min increments
- Add virtual physician visit with Dr. Mc Leod for $225 per visit
What happens if I need to cancel my visit?
We understand that things come up and plans can change. If you need to cancel, please let us know at least 24-hours before your appointment with your doctor or health coach. If you need to cancel within 24-hours, there is a $50 fee. No shows will be charged $100. All charges are sent through the credit card on file.
How do I cancel or reschedule my visit?
If you need to cancel or reschedule, you can do so via the appointment confirmation email that was sent to you. From the email please click on ‘Appointment Details’ and follow the steps.
Why does Zenith Wellness charge a membership fee?
A membership fee allows us to be able to provide the most advanced, comprehensive and personalized care and not have either our scope of practice or the time allowed with patients to be reduced or constrained.
Can Zenith Wellness be my primary care physician?
Although Dr. Mc Leod is board certified in Family Practice, Zenith Wellness is an Integrative Medical Practice and Dr. Mc Leod is an Integrative Medical Specialist. All clients are required to fill out initial paperwork urging them to maintain a primary care physician for all screening testing and acute requests.
What if I change my mind about my membership?
- If you change your mind, you have 30 days from the day you register online to request a refund.
- Florida Office- If you have not come in for your Zenith Assessment and have not drawn baseline blood work, you will receive a full refund less a non-refundable $150 registration fee. If you have already had baseline blood work drawn you will receive a full refund less a $150 non-refundable registration fee and a $300 fee for drawn baseline blood work. In this situation, the person will receive the results of their bloodwork with the attached functional report.
- If you have already had your Zenith Assessment with Dr. Mc Leod and you wish to cancel membership package, you will receive a refund minus the $150 registration fee and an additional cancellation fee of $500. This cancellation fee is to cover our administrative time costs incurred from your initial visit.
- Once you have had your second visit at Zenith Wellness (doctor or health coaching visit), your membership is considered activated and is nonrefundable.
- Why? Because this membership is designed to be a commitment. It takes more than one visit to see long term results. Once you have had your first visit, not only have you met with Dr. Mc Leod for longer than most primary care doctors spend with their patients in 5 years, but you also have begun your journey.
- If you do not like your functional wellness coach you can always try someone new. If you have any concerns at all, please tell us. We are here to help make this experience work for you.
- If you want to cancel your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Membership Cancellation Request.” We hate to see you go, but would love to keep you living the Zenith life. If you decide to cancel you may apply this registration fee to products from our store.
Billing & Insurance
How much does a Zenith Wellness membership cost and what are the options for payment?
- Vitality Package
- $1,800 Total: 12 monthly payments of $150
- $1,700 Total: 4 quarterly payments of $425, savings of $100
- $1,600 Total: 1 upfront payment of $1,600, savings of $200
- Optimal Vitality Package
- $3,000 Total: 12 monthly payments of $250
- $2,900 Total: 4 quarterly payments of $725, savings of $100
- $2,800 Total: 1 upfront payment of $2,800, savings of $200
- Annual memberships and will automatically renew each year. At the end of the year, you will have the opportunity to opt out for the following year.
- Clients will have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their membership at any time
Is Zenith Wellness covered by insurance?
- We do not accept any form of insurance
- However, you may submit your receipts to insurance and your policy may cover out of network services according to their rules.
- And, if you are overweight or obese you may be entitled to partial coverage for our weight-loss services
What is the free 15 minute consultation and how does it work?
- The free 15 minute consultation is an opportunity for you to have their questions answered regarding membership packages and the process.
- You will be prompted to fill out a short medical questionnaire which is reviewed during the 15 minute consultation. This provides Dr. Mc Leod with information regarding your current level of health.
- When you click the tab for this free consultation you are sent to our secure Hint Health membership portal. This is the same platform that all of our clients use to sign up for our membership packages.
- You will be prompted to enter their demographic information and a valid credit card to secure the free 15 minute consultation with Dr. Mcleod. Your credit card will not be charged.
- Collecting demographic and credit card information is essential to create a file in our electronic medical record. This is necessary to secure the free consultation, this also makes the process simple and streamlined if you opt to sign up for a membership becoming a client.
- Hint Health is an encrypted database ensuring all credit card and demographic information is confidential. All credit card information is immediately disposed of if the prospect does not opt to move forward with a membership after the free 15 minute consultation.
Can I change the payment information on file for my account?
Yes, please inform us that you would like to change your payment method at email@example.com. We will send you an email with instructions required to make this change.
What is the Lifestyle Package, why is this not considered a medical package?
- Zenith Wellness’ goal is to make advanced biometric tracking available to as many clients as possible. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer medical membership packages to anyone residing out of Florida, New York State or the NYC metropolitan area.
- Someone interested in Zenith, but residing outside of this area would be a perfect fit for our lifestyle package.
- 12 months of wellness coaching with 1 virtual visits with a wellness coach from our team.
- Mbody360 App which allows monitoring remotely through various affiliated wearable devices such as apple watch or fitbit
- Zenith Healthwise app providing tailored health motivation on a weekly basis
- 10% discount on all recommended supplements offered from the Zenith Wellness store.
- This is an ideal package for clients looking for accountability on an exercise or weight loss protocol.
- This is also excellent for someone on a restricted income who sees the value of involvement with Zenith and plans to upgrade to a medical package at a later date.
- There is no direct medical diagnosis or treatment provided since this is not a medical plan. Clients are advised to maintain a primary care physician to address medical needs.
What are the essential steps to be taken by a prospect prior to signing up for membership?
- #1 Go to home screen and locate “Join” located on the tab bar towards top of screen
- #2 Click “Join Now” under chosen membership package
- #3 Prospects will be redirected to Hint Health our secure membership page
- #4 Select between two tabs (Monthly or Annually).
- #5 Fill out required personal information, read the membership policy, check box indicating understanding and agreeing to terms Pay one time Zenith Assessment fee by entering appropriate payment information
- #6 Schedule online appointment one month out from current date to ensure that all necessary laboratory testing completed prior to 75 min visit with Dr. Mc Leod